Tabitha Foundation UK has been established to support Tabitha Cambodia,a non-profit organization which has been active in Cambodia since 1994.
Cambodia still ranks among the world’s poverty hot spots. 57% of the population lives under the poverty line, 70% lack clean water, and 46% of the children are malnourished.
At Tabitha Foundation UK our primary goals include:
- Raising funds and awareness for the Wells for Clean Water Project
- A variety of alternative gifts for partnership donors
- Promoting volunteer house building teams to travel to Cambodia
- Supporting cottage industry projects by promoting Tabitha’s handmade products
- Supporting the building, equipping and running of Nokor Tep Women’s Hospital
UK Registered Charity # 1102500
2011 Copyright Tabitha Foundation UK